Brand Innovators has announced its Brand Innovators ‘40 Under 40 South’ Class of 2015, recognizing the 40 most innovative brand marketers under 40 years old working in the Southern region of the United States.
This year’s winners will be acknowledged the evening of November 10, at a special ‘40 Under 40′ celebration during Brand Innovators Mobile & Millennials in Miami, hosted by the Burger King Corporation.
These 40 industry leaders were selected by Brand Innovators based on their professional accomplishments, ability to leverage digital media and emerging advertising technology platforms (including digital video, social media, mobile, content data and analytics and e-commerce) to implement “best-of-breed” marketing and advertising campaigns.
“The Brand Innovators ’40 Under 40’ List represents the first generation of brand marketers that grew up with digital media as their native language, and therefore have truly embraced digital platforms to engage with consumers. Not only do they get it, they are driving the future of the media and communications industries,” said Marc Sternberg, co-founder of Brand Innovators.
“Brand Innovators searched the country for client side rock stars who are not only innovating within their organizations but progressing positive change for the industry overall. We are extremely proud to share this list and we look forward to honoring each winner,” added Brand Innovators co-founder, Brandon Gutman.
- Jennifer Klein, Senior Digital Marketing Manager, ADT
- Bradley Pitts, Americas Head of Customer Insight, AIG
- Roshen Matthews, Director of Digital Media & Emerging Technology, AT&T
- Catherine Borda, Director of Youth Strategy & Marketing, AT&T Mobility
- Greg Mize, Director of Digital Marketing, Atlanta Braves
- Daniel Levak, Director of New Media, Atlanta Falcons
- Rohith Reddy, Brand Director, Grey Goose Vodka, Bacardi
- Ned Duggan, Vice President, Brand Managing Director, Bacardi
- Dan Holm, Director, Digital Experience, Bloomin’ Brands Inc.
- Jennifer Faren, Director of Marketing, Brinker International
- Adam Gagliardo, Senior Director, Media and Communications, Burger King
- Daniel Gonzalez, Vice President, North America Development, Burger King Corporation
- Fernando Machado, Senior Vice President Global Brand Management, Burger King Corporation
- Stephanie Leavitt, Director of Social Media & Branded Content, Carnival Cruise Lines
- Tom Ainslie, Director, E-Commerce, Celebrity Cruises, Inc.
- Shannon Gross, Social Media Strategist, Dallas Cowboys
- Monika Saxena, VP, Brand Marketing, Darden
- Amy Harry, General Manager, Digital Marketing, Delta Air Lines
- Robert Stone, Director of Integrated & Emerging Media, Dr. Pepper Snapple Group
- Antonella Pisani, VP Global eCommerce, Fossil Group
- James Buell, Director, Music & Marketing, Hard Rock Cafe
- Kellie Romack, Vice President, Digital Delivery, Hilton Worldwide
- Kim Atkinson, Director, Content Marketing, InterContinental Hotels Group
- Mandy McMillan McCarthy, Vice President, Marketing, Jarden Consumer Solutions
- Mark Aikman, General Manager, Marketing Services, Mercedes-Benz USA
- Jeremy Walls, SVP & Chief Marketing Officer, Miami Dolphins
- Alex Buznego, Director, Business & Digital Innovation, Miami Marlins
- Isis Ruiz, Sr. Director, Marketing, Norwegian Cruise Line
- Suzanne Salas, Senior Director, Media, Acquisition & Brand Norwegian Cruise Line
- Christine Buscarino, Vice President Ecommerce Marketing, Office Depot
- Ashley Zickefoose, Chief Marketing Officer, On The Border
- Stuart Beck, Marketing Director, Frito Lay, PepsiCo
- Kyle Martin, Director of Marketing, Ruffles Brand, PepsiCo
- John Shumate, Director of Marketing, PepsiCo
- Jose Nino, Vice President of E-Commerce, Perry Ellis International
- Jenna Bromberg, Senior Manager, Digital Engagement, Pizza Hut
- Matt Schweers, Digital & Relationship Marketing, Porsche Cars North America
- Vanessa Peace, Sr. Manager Brand Identity & Governance, Southwest Airlines
- Carey Cox, Director of Marketing & Brand Strategy, Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Ross Kimbel, Global Director, Innovation & Entrepreneurship, The Coca-Cola Company