In 2018 Brand Innovators will produce five regional Brand Innovators '40 Under 40' Celebrations, honoring 40 brand marketers under the age of 40 years old
Brand Innovators LLC
Brand Innovators LLC
Brand Innovators Announces Seventh Annual List Of ’40 Under 40′ Brand Marketers in The Northwest.
Reception for the Class of 2019 and their guests was held at a The Battery Club in San Francisco during Brand Innovators BrandFest San Francisco.
The group was honored during a VIP reception the evening of Monday, June 24th, during the 4th annual BrandFest San Francisco, June 24-26.
SAN FRANCISCO, August 1, 2019– Brand Innovators has announced its seventh annual list of “40 Under 40” brand marketers in the Northwest. The group was honored during a VIP reception at The Battery Club in San Francisco, on the evening of Monday, June 24, during the 4th annual Brand Innovators BrandFest San Francisco, June 24-26.
“These outstanding young marketing professionals are operating at extremely high levels of performance, ideating and leading some of the world’s most compelling innovations in marketing, amidst the backdrop of an extremely complex consumer media environment,” said Brandon Gutman, co-founder of Brand Innovators.
“We’re thrilled to honor these talented marketing executives; whose work is among the most innovative in the world. Through them, we’re getting a first look at how brand marketing is likely to be done for years to come,” added Marc Sternberg, co-founder of Brand Innovators.
Honorees were nominated by the Brand Innovators community which includes more than 25,000 brand side marketers across the US, Canada and UK. Winners were then selected by the Brand Innovators editorial team based on their professional accomplishments, expertise in leveraging digital media and emerging advertising technology platforms and a drive to continually keep their respective brands on the cutting edge of innovation.
Following is the Brand Innovators ’40 Under 40′ Northwest Class of 2019
• Desi Wiese, Marketing & Customer Acquisition, 23andMe
• David Gee, Senior Manager, User Acquisition Marketing, HotelTonight, Airbnb
• Elliott Pesut, Director, Marketing, Alaska Airlines
• Alma Salazar, Director, Consumer Marketing | Invisalign®, North America, Teen, Align Technology
• Lindsay Chastain, Senior Director, Global Digital Marketing, Ancestry
• Abigail Flora, Senior Director of Marketing, Athleta
• Jen Tank, Head of Creative and Brand Strategy, Brandless
• Robecta Ma, Global Marketing Lead, Transportation, Airbnb
• Beau Vasquez, Sr. Director, Integrated Marketing, DocuSign
• Peter Michaelian, Director, Product Experiences, Dolby Laboratories
• David Bornoff, Head of Brand and Creative, DoorDash
• Christine Hunt, Director of Acquisition, e.l.f. Cosmetics
• Victoria Ekwenuke, Global Brand Manager, eBay
• Doug Thielen, Integrated Brand Marketing and Content Strategy, Filson
• Bryan Strauss, Sr. Director, Performance Media, Golden State Warriors
• Guillaume McIntyre, Head of Acquisition Marketing, Instacart
• Kim Tanimoto, Global Media Manager, Intel
• George Olexa, Director of Global Social Media, Intel
• Michelle Taite, Global Brand Marketing Director (Quickbooks), Intuit
• Fahad Khawaja, Global Head of Marketing, Johnson & Johnson
• Charlotte Ronemus, Director, Global Social Media & Influencer Marketing, Kendo Brands
• Brooke Shapiro, Brand Engagement Manager, Channel, The Clorox Company
• Monica Ohara, Head of Acquisition and Growth Media, Lyft
• Benjamin Lord, Executive Director, Global Omnichannel Marketing, CRM & Loyalty,, NARS
• Orchid Bertelsen, Digital Innovation Lead, Nestle
• Desmond Marzette, Director of Global Advertising at Nike / Jordan Brand, Nike
• Zach Riggar, Global Digital Brand Director, Jordan, Nike
• Jennifer Liu Andrews, Director of Marketing, Nordstrom
• John Della Bona, Marketing Manager, AI and Machine Learning, NVIDIA
• Hedy Payghambari, Director of Marketing, Media, Papa Murphy’s International
• Lorena Hathaway, Marketing Director, Demand Generation, Americas, Pitney Bowes
• James Schwartz, Vice President of Marketing and Media Strategies, RE/MAX, LLC
• Sachin Puri, Head of Global Performance Marketing & Customer Acquisition, Stubhub
• Meg Ciarallo, Senior Director of Brand Marketing, StubHub
• Saquib Pasha, Director, Digital Media & Marketing, Norton & LiveLock, Symantec
• Jennifer Reilly, Associate Director, Brand Engagement, The Clorox Company
• Kayla Glanville, Founder, CEO, Viaje
• Nicole Chang, Manager, Global Brand, Sponsorships and Innovation Marketing, Visa
• Tina So, Brand Management – Private Brands, Walmart E-Commerce
• Greg Comolli, Director, Digital Advertising and Strategy, Wells Fargo
About Brand Innovators
Founded in 2011, Brand Innovators is the largest professional organization of brand marketers, with a community of over 6,000 marketing professionals from Fortune 500 and other leading brands, throughout the United States and the UK. The Brand Innovators Advisory Board includes some of the most innovative brand marketers and “change agents” in the marketing and media industries. The company will produce more than 100 events in 2017 in Atlanta, Austin, Bentonville, Boston, Cannes, Chicago, Cincinnati, Columbus, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Irvine, Las Vegas, London, Los Angeles, Miami, New York, Norwalk, Minneapolis, Portland, San Francisco, Seattle and Washington D.C., providing brand marketers with continuing digital education and intimate peer-to-peer networking opportunities. Events are underwritten by more than 100 “best-of-breed” growth stage and established digital media and advertising technology companies, from Bitly and Outbrain to AOL and Google. For more information, please visit www.brand-innovators.com.