In 2018 Brand Innovators will produce five regional Brand Innovators '40 Under 40' Celebrations, honoring 40 brand marketers under the age of 40 years old
Brand Innovators LLC
Brand Innovators LLC
Brand Innovators Announces Sixth Annual List Of ’40 Under 40′ Brand Marketers in The Midwestern U.S.
Reception for the Class of 2018 and their guests was held at MillerCoors Headquarters during Brand Innovators Brand Marketing Week Chicago.
in the Midwestern U.S. The group was honored during a VIP reception at MillerCoors, on the evening of Wednesday, June 6, during the 4th annual Brand Marketing Week Chicago, June 5-7.
“These outstanding young marketing professionals are operating at extremely high levels of performance, ideating and leading some of the world’s most compelling innovations in marketing, amidst the backdrop of an extremely complex consumer media environment,” said Brandon Gutman, co-founder of Brand Innovators.
“We’re thrilled to honor these talented marketing executives, whose work is among the most innovative in the world. Through them, we’re getting a first look at how brand marketing is likely to be done for years to come,” added Marc Sternberg, co-founder of Brand Innovators.
Honorees were nominated by the Brand Innovators community which includes more than 12,000 brand side marketers across the US and UK. Winners were then selected by the Brand Innovators editorial team based on their professional accomplishments, expertise in leveraging digital media and emerging advertising technology platforms and a drive to continually keep their respective brands on the cutting edge of innovation.
Following is the Brand Innovators ’40 Under 40′ Midwest Class of 2018
· Katie Berry, Assistant Vice President, Social Media Strategy, U.S. Bank
· Beth Burkett, Senior Manager, Field and Campaign Marketing, IHG
· Audra Carson, Head of Content Marketing & Media Platforms, General Mills
· Molly Clinton, Brand Manager, Mike’s Hard Lemonade
· Amanda Culbertson-Kraemer, Director of Marketing eCom, Nestle Purina
· Jasmine Davis, Marketing, Oncology Specialty Pharmacy Lead, Walgreens
· Ericka Dirkmaat, Brand Manager, Conagra Brands
· Wayne Duan, VP Ecommerce, Constellation Brands
· Luka Dukich, Digital Content & Social Media Manager, Chicago Bulls
· Ben Feeney, Director – Foresight & Design, MillerCoors
· Erik Fleischhacker, Lead Interactive Content Specialist, Polaris Industries
· Ben Gemski, Digital Innovation, The Kraft Heinz Company
· Jennifer Gladstone, Director, Head of Marketing Campaigns & Projects, UBS
· Georgina Goode, Director of Digital, Boeing
· Andy Gorski, Sr. Director of Marketing, Best Buy
· Riley Haemer, Digital Activation Lead, Beam Suntory
· Shaun Healy, Senior Brand Manager, Media & IMC Partnerships, US Cellular
· Michael Jackson, Regional Marketing Manager, Regis Corporation
· Ciare James, Brand Director, Conagra Brands
· Christina Kilgore, Quaker Foods Consumer Relations Associate Manager, PepsiCo
· Ashley Kimlinger, Director, Enterprise Brand Management, Deluxe
· Jamie Krinsky, National Media Manager – U.S. Marketing Planning & Connections, McDonald’s Corporation
· Nicole Kulwicki, Marketing Director, Heinz, The Kraft Heinz Company
· Denise Lauer, Chief Marketing Officer, Morton Salt
· Justin Lintz, Senior Brand Development Manager, Conagra Brands
· Brittany Mitchell, Marketing Manager, State Farm
· Elly Moody, Global Social Campaign and Corporate Content Manager, McDonald’s Corporation
· Kristin Murray Bohan, Marketing Director, Land O’Lakes
· Lorena Nunez, Associate Marketing Manager – Multicultural, Allstate
· Marissa Pines, Marketing Director, PepsiCo North America Nutrition
· Tiffany Podge, Director, Digital Merchandising & Optimization, McDonald’s Corporation
· Alex Quigley, Associate Marketing Manager – Coors Light, MillerCoors
· Joe Rago, Director, Digital Innovation, ULTA Beauty
· Nick Scarpino, VP Marketing, Portillos
· Nicole Sorensen, Senior Brand Manager, Tyson Foods
· Dana, Strokovsky, Global Director, Social Media and Content Marketing, McDonald’s Corporation
· Analisa Terenzio, Director of Marketing, Roti Modern Mediterranean
· Angela Tucker, Brand Manager, Barilla
· Briana Voss, Senior Media Manager, Walgreens
· Anna Zoubida Guelzim, Senior Manager Global Marketing and Partnerships, Wilson Sporting Goods
About Brand Innovators
Founded in 2011, Brand Innovators is the largest professional organization of brand marketers, with a community of over 6,000 marketing professionals from Fortune 500 and other leading brands, throughout the United States and the UK. The Brand Innovators Advisory Board includes some of the most innovative brand marketers and “change agents” in the marketing and media industries. The company will produce more than 100 events in 2017 in Atlanta, Austin, Bentonville, Boston, Cannes, Chicago, Cincinnati, Columbus, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Irvine, Las Vegas, London, Los Angeles, Miami, New York, Norwalk, Minneapolis, Portland, San Francisco, Seattle and Washington D.C., providing brand marketers with continuing digital education and intimate peer-to-peer networking opportunities. Events are underwritten by more than 100 “best-of-breed” growth stage and established digital media and advertising technology companies, from Bitly and Outbrain to AOL and Google. For more information, please visit www.brand-innovators.com.