In 2018 Brand Innovators will produce five regional Brand Innovators '40 Under 40' Celebrations, honoring 40 brand marketers under the age of 40 years old
Brand Innovators LLC
Brand Innovators LLC
Brand Innovators Announces Seventh Annual List Of ’40 Under 40′ Brand Marketers in The Midwestern U.S.
Reception for the Class of 2019 and their guests was held at a Rooftop Event at Wrigley Field during Brand Innovators BrandFest Chicago.
in the Midwestern U.S. The group was honored during a VIP reception at MillerCoors, on the evening of Wednesday, June 6, during the 4th annual Brand Marketing Week Chicago, June 5-7.
CHICAGO, June 24, 2019– Brand Innovators has announced its seventh annual list of “40 Under 40” brand marketers in the Midwestern U.S. The group was honored during a VIP reception at Wrigley Field at a Rooftop Event, on the evening of Wednesday, June 5, during the 5th annual Brand Innovators BrandFest Chicago, June 4-6.
“These outstanding young marketing professionals are operating at extremely high levels of performance, ideating and leading some of the world’s most compelling innovations in marketing, amidst the backdrop of an extremely complex consumer media environment,” said Brandon Gutman, co-founder of Brand Innovators.
“We’re thrilled to honor these talented marketing executives; whose work is among the most innovative in the world. Through them, we’re getting a first look at how brand marketing is likely to be done for years to come,” added Marc Sternberg, co-founder of Brand Innovators.
Honorees were nominated by the Brand Innovators community which includes more than 25,000 brand side marketers across the US, Canada and UK. Winners were then selected by the Brand Innovators editorial team based on their professional accomplishments, expertise in leveraging digital media and emerging advertising technology platforms and a drive to continually keep their respective brands on the cutting edge of innovation.
Following is the Brand Innovators ’40 Under 40′ Midwest Class of 2019
• Dalia Adler, Associate Director of Marketing – Heinz, The Kraft Heinz Company
• Thomas Allen, Director, Digital & CRM, Bridgestone
• Courtney Ballantini, Sr. Director Media & Consumer Engagement, Tyson Foods
• Sarah Bierig, Marketing Director, Head of Media & Digital Capabilities, PepsiCo
• Talia Brookshire, Vice President, Marketing and Community Outreach, Sky Zone Indiana
• Brandon Broxey, Director Brand Marketing, Best Buy
• Erik Brust, CEO, Jonny Pops
• Alfredo Carigga, Director of Store Systems & Enterprise Mobility, ULTA Beauty
• Michelle Chirco, Marketing Lead – Customer Relationship Management, Ziebart International Corporation
• Rachael Dillon, Executive Director, Global Communications and Influencer Relations, Aveda
• Ashley Dudzik, Senior Brand Manager, Morningstar
• Nora Esposito, AVP Digital Marketing, Bath & Body Works
• Spencer Fivelson, Brand Director, Protein Snacks, Conagra Brands
• Ryan Foley, Head of Brand, Senior Director of Marketing, Groupon
• Erin Gulden, VP, Director of Inbound Marketing, U.S. Bank
• Kathleen Judge, Senior Director, Digital Marketing, Orbitz Worldwide
• Scott Kegley, Executive Director of Digital Media & Innovation, Minnesota Vikings
• Claudia Klug, Executive Director, Consumer Insights, Aveda
• Cameron Koslow, Senior Marketing Manager, Empire Today
• Andy Leapaldt, Director Digital Strategy & E-commerce, SuperValu
• Nathan Louer, Director, Consumer Engagement, Jimmy John’s
• Ryan Meyers, Director of Social Media & Digital Platforms, Cresco Labs
• Elly Moody, Digital Communications Manager, McDonald’s Corporation
• Troy Neidermire, Senior Director – Digital Media, Search/Email/Affiliate Marketing, Target
• Robert Nelson, Sr. Marketing Director – Jim Beam, Beam Suntory
• Charlie Newberger, Senior Director Of Marketing, McDonald’s Corporation
• Aaron Newhouse, Director, Shopper Marketing, Conagra Brands
• Elena Parlatore, Director Ecommerce, PepsiCo
• Julia Reardon, Brand Manager, RTD and Refreshment, Beam Suntory
• Cory Rothschild, Head of Brand Marketing, Cresco Labs
• Claire Schaul, Director, Personal Loans Marketing, Discover Financial Services
• Scott Schraufnagel, Director of Integrated Marketing Communications – Purina, Land O’Lakes
• Jessica Soddy, Marketing Manager, State Farm
• Jeff Stender, Sr. Manager, Global Digital Transformation , 3M
• Thu Teesdale, Manager Product Marketing, Robert Bosch
• Jess Vultaggio, Head of Marketing – Oscar Mayer, The Kraft Heinz Company
• Gary Weintrab, Director, Drugstore Class of Trade, SC Johnson
• Ethelbert Williams, Head of eCommerce, The Boston Beer Company
• Katie Wong, Brand Experience Senior Manager, Partnerships, General Mills
• Laura Yarbrough, Senior Manager Ecommerce, Nestle
About Brand Innovators
Founded in 2011, Brand Innovators is the largest professional organization of brand marketers, with a community of over 6,000 marketing professionals from Fortune 500 and other leading brands, throughout the United States and the UK. The Brand Innovators Advisory Board includes some of the most innovative brand marketers and “change agents” in the marketing and media industries. The company will produce more than 100 events in 2017 in Atlanta, Austin, Bentonville, Boston, Cannes, Chicago, Cincinnati, Columbus, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Irvine, Las Vegas, London, Los Angeles, Miami, New York, Norwalk, Minneapolis, Portland, San Francisco, Seattle and Washington D.C., providing brand marketers with continuing digital education and intimate peer-to-peer networking opportunities. Events are underwritten by more than 100 “best-of-breed” growth stage and established digital media and advertising technology companies, from Bitly and Outbrain to AOL and Google. For more information, please visit www.brand-innovators.com.